Departure: 3 or 4 Aug / Return 17 Aug
5 AUG - 9 AUG
4 DH - 8 DH
Manasik of Hajj
9 AUG - 14 AUG
8 DH - 13 DH
14 AUG - 17 AUG
13 DH - 16 DH
Sold Out - Call for Wait list
Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower Makkah or similar
Part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex. The hotel is located directly on the Haram Court, facing the King Abdul Aziz Gate.
Saja Hotel Madinah
Saja Al Madinah is a luxury and economical hotel located in the heart of the Holy city of Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
ESSENTIAL HAJJ PROGRAM FEATURES:
• Round Trip airfare for Saudi Arabia from JFK
• Accommodations in 5-star / 4-Star hotels in Makkah and Madinah close to both Haramain
• Upgraded North American Mena Camps, the air-conditioned tent. These are about 45 minutes walking distance to the Jamarat each way.
• Foam mattress sleeping chair in your Mena unit
• North American Arafat camp in air-conditioned tents
• Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the hotels
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in Mena (Boxed meals)
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat (Boxed Meals) As well
CORE FEATURES AND SERVICES:
• Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
• Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, and conference calls
• Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
• Worry-free luggage management & transportation
• Our team of staff members are available to assist you
• Ihrams for male pilgrims
• Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
• Zam Zam water to bring back home
• Airlink drawstring shoe bag Exclusions
• Please note, KSA has introduced VAT (Value Added Tax) estimated fees $300 per person are included in the price
• Hajj draft fee ($350)
• If you performed Hajj in the last 5 years, the Ministry of Hajj is charging an additional fee of $535 per person
• Sacrifice ($150)
• Domestic flight to international gateways
*Special note for disabled or very elderly pilgrims*
Unfortunately the nature of this package is very intense on the time of the leader and guide in order to give the best possible experience to the majority pilgrims. This means we sadly cannot take anyone who is disabled or is too weak or old to completely look after themselves. However if they are being accompanied by someone who will be able to look after that person’s each and every need without recourse to extra resources, then please email us for further discussion. Everyone is responsible for their own movements and actions and we strongly advise that those with extreme difficulties or restrictions try a different group more suited to your needs.
ESSENTIAL HAJJ ITINERARY
Arrival – Aug 5
Arrive in Jeddah. After Saudi Immigration & Customs, our representative will meet you and assist you to transfer to Makkah hotel aboard air conditioned transportation provided by the Saudi authorities.
Makkah – Aug 5 to Aug 9 (4 to 8th Dhul Hijjah)
Manasik of Hajj: Mena – Aug 9 (8th Dhul Hijjah)
- Check-in to 5-stars Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Hajar Tower or similar
- After some rest, perform Umrah with your group leader
- Enjoy your stay and perform all the prayers and optional Tawaf in Al Masjid Al Haram
- Enjoy open buffet breakfast and dinner during your stay
- On the last evening, pack for Mena and the Manasik of Hajj in your carry-on bag while we collect your check-in luggage and transfer to Madinah
Manasik of Hajj: Arafat and Muzdalifa – Aug 10 (9th Dhul Hijjah)
- Enter into the state of Ihraam for Hajj and check-out of the hotel.
- Transfer to the North American Mena Camp, with upgraded services
- Spend time in Mena in dhikr and prepare for the day of Arafat.
- Group Leader and Imams will accompany you to Mena and lead the prayers and provide guidance
Manasik of Hajj: EID in Mena and Tawaf Al Efada – Tue, Aug 11 (10th Dhul Hijjah)
- Depart from Mena to North American Arafat Camp in shuttle buses at allocated time
- Pray Dhuhr and Asr prayers in Arafat and spend time making dua and seeking forgiveness
- After sunset, depart for Muzdalifa in shuttle buses
- Pray Maghrib and Isha prayers in Muzdalifa
- Use sleeping bags to rest under open skies
- Offer Fajr prayer, depart for Mena on shuttle buses. There will be option to leave Muzdalifa for Mena after 1am which is allowed for women, children, elderly and the weak. Co-ordinate with your group leader if you want early departure from Muzdalifa
Manasik of Hajj: Stay in Mena Aug 11 to Aug 14 (10th to 13th Dhul Hijjah)
- Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamaraat to perform Ramii (Aqabah). The distance to the Jamaraat from the Mena Camp is approx. 45 minutes each way.
- Trim / Shave your hair near your camp
- After coming out of Ihram and some rest, visit Makkah on shuttle buses to perform Tawaf Al Efada and return to Mena
Meals During Manasik of Hajj: Aug 9 to Aug 14 (8TH to 13th Dhul Hijjah)
- Spend time in Mena in the remembrance of SWT and in gratitude to Him
- Group Leaders will guide you to perform Ramii at all three Jamaraat each day
- After the last Ramii on 13th Dhul Hijjah, depart Mena camp for Makkah to perform Tawaf Al Wada
- After the farewell Tawaf, depart for Madinah on air conditioned buses
Madinah – Aug 14 to Aug 17 (13th to 16th Dhul Hijjah)
- Boxed Meals will be provided in the camps during the Manasik of Hajj: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Hot and cold drinks will be available
Return – Sat, Aug 17
- Arrive in Madinah and Check-in to the 4-stars Saja Al Madinah hotel, located near Al Masjid Al Nabawi
- Enjoy the tranquility of Madinah, the City of Light, and the opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Al Masjid Al Nabawi
- Enjoy open buffet breakfast and dinner during your stay
- Our Imams will give religious lecture and provide guidance as needed
- Come aboard air-conditioned bus to visit religious and historical sites during Ziarah of Madinah, guided by our Imams
Based on your airline itinerary, you will be transported to the airport for your flight home.
May Allah grant us a safe and easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.