Departure: 23 or 24 July / Return 6 or 7 Aug
25 JUL - 29 JUL
(4 DH - 8 DH)
Manasik of Hajj
29 JUL - 3 AUG
(8 DH - 13 DH)
3 AUG - 6 AUG
(13 DH - 16 DH)
Mövenpick Hotel Makkah
Part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex. The hotel is located directly on the Haram Court, facing the King Abdul Aziz Gate.
Saja Hotel Madinah
Saja Al Madinah is a luxury and economical hotel located in the heart of the Holy city of Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Above prices do not include Hajj fee, sacrifice
• All reservations are not confirmed until a deposit is made
• Total allotment of Quad rooms for all packages, Double and Triple rooms are limited and subject to availability.
• Essential Program is meant for Quad occupancy.
• Essential Program is ONLY for USA permanent residents or Citizens. This does not apply to Canada or UK.
• All clients MUST register online and agree to the Terms & Conditions (No exceptions)
• Any agency collecting their data from client directly must sign and agree to our terms and conditions and are liable and responsible directly with their clients.
• Essential Program is only offered to Adults that are in good health and able to walk at a minimum 2 miles a day.
• Airline options will be available April 1st and other gateways will be available at an additional fee.
ESSENTIAL HAJJ PROGRAM FEATURES:
• Round Trip airfare for Saudi Arabia from JFK
• Accommodations in 5-star / 4-Star hotels in Makkah and Madinah close to both Haramain
• Upgraded North American Mena Camps, the air-conditioned tent. These are about 45 minutes walking distance to the Jamarat.
• Foam mattress sleeping chair in your Mena unit
• North American Arafat camp in air-conditioned tents
• Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the hotels
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in Mena (Boxed meals)
• Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat (Boxed Meals)
CORE FEATURES AND SERVICES INCLUDED:
• Our team of staff members are available to assist you
• Worry-free luggage management & transportation
• Ihrams for male pilgrims
• Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
• Zam Zam water to bring back home
• Airlink drawstring shoe bag
Please note, KSA has introduced two taxes from last year: a 5% VAT ; and an additional 5% Municipality Fee. These 2 estimated fees $350 per person are included in the price
• Hajj draft fee $450
• Sacrifice ($150)
• Domestic flight to international gateways