|Hajj and Umrah Requirements
- A passport valid for 6 months from the date of departure, 3-4 blank pages with 2 pages together
- A valid Original green card for permanent residents.
- 2 passport size colored photographs with white background (Ladies in Hijab Preferred).
- Vaccination certificate for Meningitis. (ACYW135) Please have the stamp and signature on the certificate.
- Ladies with Mehram need proper proof of relationship.
- Ladies over 45 years can travel with the group. Please call for details.
- Copy of the birth certificate for children.
- Notarized Mehram letter for ladies over 45 years travelling alone.
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- Shahada certificate required for new Muslims.
- Visa form to be completed with all correct information.
- People with work visa for USA can also go for Hajj or Umrah.
- Our website info pages
has information about Hajj
- Learn as much as
possible about Hajj to perform it correctly, and keep authentic Hajj guide.
- Control your anger and
- Be kind and tolerant to
- Take a walk on a daily
basis before your Hajj trip to be in active and fit physical condition.
- Drink bottled water and
other soft drinks in plenty.
- Wear cotton clothing and
- Carry money and
Identification cards on yourself, not in a handbag.
- Take a small alarm clock
and wear a watch.
- Umbrella and hand fan
are highly recommended.
- Carry enough medicine to
last the entire trip. Keep your prescriptions with you, as well as additional
eye glasses if needed.
- You can perform
Hajj-e-Badl for your deceased or ill parents/relatives if you have already
performed your Hajj.